If it is the first time for you to look for a moving company and want to make the best choice, you are in the right place. By courtesy of greatguyslongdistancemovers.com, we have prepared for you a guide with the criteria to keep in mind when choosing people to help you.
- The first step is to make an accurate inventory of what you want to move. This way you will know the services you need. Do you want to move the large closet in the bedroom? Maybe you need people to disassemble it and reassemble it in the new location. Move ceramic vases or painting on the hallway? Then you should consider effective packaging for fragile things. Moving companies who know their customers offer all these services and can assure you that all goods arrive at their destination in good condition.
The best solution is to ask for an on-site estimate. A representative of the company comes to you and makes an offer depending on the goods you want to move, handling, access to the location (parking space, floor, lift) and the distance to the new site. Estimation is free, and we think it should stay like this. Establish with the company representative all necessary services. He can tell you how many people it takes and how long the entire relocation operation will take. It’s an excellent opportunity for you to meet the company and find out more information.
Will we use hook anchors for heavy things? Will the wrapping be done with expanded foil or expanded polyethene? What vehicle will be used for transport? It’s useful for you to know how things will be moved to make sure they’re safe. Work methods have also evolved for relocation companies. Those who choose only quality can give you a risk-free move.
A good company knows that it will make its customers happy if it offers two things: quality and affordable prices. Once you have the details of the move, you receive the price offer. We recommend that you ask for suggestions from more than one company and choose the best one. However, we must emphasize that the best offer does not always have the lowest price. A good proposal must first ensure that the move is done in the best conditions and the price reflects the quality. Who offers the best quality recommendations if not satisfied customers?
A satisfied customer speaks on average to three friends about his experience. An unhappy customer can talk with up to 10 friends about a dreaful experience. Companies also encourage customers to write about their experiences in the company website’s review section, if they have one. If other customers were satisfied with the services they received, you would know, and the decision becomes more natural. What happens if there are no reviews? Well, who would want to choose a non-transparent company?
A moving company offers you the possibility to benefit from professional, planned and organized moves services, capitalizing your time and energy efficiently and pleasantly. They guarantee superior quality services at the lowest prices on the market.
- Handling, transport and installation-disassembly services;
- Packaging and protection materials (stretch foil or air bubbles; boxes of different types and sizes);
- Experienced, young and well-trained staff, prepared for any difficulty in moving your furniture and personal goods.
Relocation to another space can be very tricky, especially when it comes to a complete move with all pieces of furniture. Regardless of the distance between the two addresses or the weight of the goods, each customer has an efficient and fast solution to carry all the required accessories. From sofas, cabinets, desks, beds and more, moving companies are careful to make sure that everything gets transported in the best transport conditions. With an extensive range of trucks, vans and special packaging equipment, your furniture is 100% safe on hand.
During relocations, there may be more problems: from approximating the new space to the actual assessment of the building in which the relocation is made. In order to prevent these issues, a particular organization is needed.
What advantages can you have with a transport service?
- You have free GPS monitoring throughout your move and personalized assistance from the company. This way you will always be aware of the address of the goods and the status of the relocation process. Free GPS monitoring service has a considerable contribution to the peace of mind with regard to your assets, with the certainty that they are always safe, in the care of responsible drivers and with extensive experience in the work No matter the city or country where the route is made, you have all the information at your fingertips.
- The goods are properly stored and packed with individual sheets, which protect them from harmful factors such as moisture, dust, dirt or scratches.
- Customers benefit from guarantees and insurance for goods sent to relocation up to € 1 million. The protection of 10,000 euros can be obtained.
- Clients also have specialized assistance from a licensed APR manager who organizes everything needed.
- Fragile goods are taken with increased attention and transported under the best conditions, in a clean and well-maintained environment.
This is a collaborative post