Ultimate Cosy Night In – #Blogtober18
Even in my teens and early 20s I never really enjoyed going on nights out to the pubs and clubs. I’ve always been something of a homebody and I’m happy to continue this way now I’m in my 40s!
I much prefer spending a cosy night in with the super wonderful husband.
Our Ultimate Cosy Night In
There a few things we need for our cosy night in:
- Having the house to ourselves for the evening
- Good food – the super wonderful husband is an excellent cook and always takes the time to present his food nicely. I, on the other hand, stick it all on a plate and hope for the best!
- Drawn curtains and a log fire – Unfortunately, we don’t have a real log fire, but the fake electric one we have still makes me feel cosy 🙂
- Baileys – I love original Baileys but I won’t say no to a glass of the gorgeous Chocolat Luxe!
- Dessert – something rich and gooey and chocolatey and caramelly would be my first choice.
- A Good Movie – the type will depend on how we feel on the night. We both like the same kind of movies so it’s usually easy to decide on something together.
- My fluffy Christmas blanket that Ant bought me a few years ago. I keep it out all year because it’s too comfy and warm to store away for the majority of the year!
- Snacks to eat when the movie is on – Reeses Pieces or a Pick n Mix for me, cheese and crackers for the husband 🙂
- Candles – Candlelight and firelight and second only to Christmas fairy lights for me. I love how they make me feel all comfy and cosy 🙂
What things do you need for your ultimate cosy night in?