Mixed Berry Porridge – Slimming World Recipe
It seems everyone in this house likes porridge except for me! This mixed berry porridge is great for those mornings when you need warming up before heading out in the cold!
Mixed Berry Porridge
2.5 syns if not using milk from your Healthy Extra allowance
Add 7 syns if not using the porridge oats as your Healthy Extra
- 40g porridge oats, gluten-free
- 150ml skimmed milk
- 2 tbsp fat-free natural yogurt
- A handful of frozen berries, defrosted
- Make up the porridge as per the packet instructions, using the skimmed milk.
- Once it’s been warmed up, top it with the yogurt, berries and 1 level tsp runny honey (optional, 1 Syn).
Tip: This recipe is Free if you count the skimmed milk as part of your day’s Healthy Extra ‘a’ choice.
For more recipes, click here
Recipe from Slimming World