Sweet Potato Pakoras – Slimming World Buffet
Sweet Potato Pakoras
We don’t use sweet potatoes very often and I reckon we’re missing out!
These were really nice and everyone enjoyed them. They’re totally syn free which makes them taste even nicer!
- 3 large baked sweet potatoes, grated
- 1 large red onion, grated
- 1 large brown onion, grated
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Garam masala
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Chilli flakes to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 6/ 200C / 180 fan
- Put the grated onions on a clean tea towel, gather up the edges and squeeze out the excess liquid.
- Place all the ingredients into a large and mix well.
- Make as many small balls of the mixture as you can and place them on a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment
- Bake for around 20 minutes
Tomorrow’s recipe is for loaded potato skins