Prawn Salad – Slimming World Buffet
The whole prawn mixture comes in at 10 syns but you only use a very small amount per lettuce leaf so these will work out around half a syn each.
This is the same recipe I use for the prawn cocktail starter. It’s just served differently for the buffet!
Prawn Salad Bites
- Extra light mayo – 6 level tbsp
- Tomato ketchup – 2 level tbsp
- Worcestershire sauce – 2 tsp
- Creamed horseradish – 2 level tsp
- A few drops of Tabasco sauce
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 500g cooked and peeled prawns
- Little Gem lettuce leaves – about 20
- Smoked paprika
- Mix the mayo, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, Tabasco sauce and lemon juice together in a large bowl. Season to taste and stir in the prawns.
- Lay the lettuce leaves on the serving plate and spoon a little of the prawn mixture onto each leaf.
- Sprinkle with a little paprika, garnish with the dill and serve with lime wedges to squeeze over.
Tomorrow’s recipe is a Slimming World coleslaw