Ham And Broccoli Quiche – Slimming World Buffet
Welcome to day 2 of my 24 days of Slimming World Christmas Buffet Recipes. Today’s recipe is for a Slimming World syn free ham and broccoli quiche. It contains your healthy extra portion of cheese. If you’ve already used your healthy extra, you’ll need to syn a portion at 6 syns.
If you’re using it on the buffet table, you can cut into 12 portions at 2 syns each instead.
Ham & Broccoli Crustless Quiche
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 6 slices thick ham,visible fat removed cut into 1cm pieces
- 300g broccoli - par boiled
- 4 large eggs
- 150g fat free natural cottage cheese
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 60g mature cheddar
- 60g parmesan
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Add the broccoli to a pan of boiling water and par-boil for 5 minutes
- Fry the onion and add the ham. Season well and continue to cook for 4-5 minutes then set aside
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas 5.
- Spoon the ham mixture into a flan dish.
- Mix the eggs, cottage cheese, parmesan and cheddar cheese in a bowl and spoon over the bacon mixture.
- Bake at 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas 5 for 15-20 minutes until just set.
Tomorrow’s recipe is for garlic and herb dip with BLT bites.
Please note: I’ve lost 7 and a half stone with Slimming World and kept it off for four years, however, I’m not a Slimming World consultant. I haven’t been trained and I’m not affiliated with Slimming World so please check all your own syn values.