Stuffed Chicken Wrapped in Bacon – Slimming World Recipe
Stuffed Chicken Wrapped In Bacon
I’ve posted a bacon wrapped chicken recipe before but it wasn’t a Slimming World one. This stuffed chicken wrapped in bacon is Slimming World friendly and is just 2 syns for the Primula light cheese.
Ant stir-fried some courgetti, onions and soy sauce and served it with a large salad. It was a really filling and delicious meal. I’m cutting down on my carbs this week and courgetti is an excellent alternative to pasta.
- 1 large skinless chicken breast
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- A handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- 25g Light Primula Cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 or 2 rashers lean bacon (depends how big your chicken breast is)
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/200°C Fan/Gas 7.
- Using a sharp knife, slice the chicken lengthways but not all the way through to make a pocket.
- Mix together the garlic, parsley and Primula then season.
- Stuff the chicken with the mixture then wrap with bacon
- Secure with a cocktail stick and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with your choice of vegetables or a speedy salad