Banana And Passion Fruit Pavlova Nests – Slimming World
I’m getting a bit fed up with fruit salad and a yogurt after lunch and dinner so I’m trying some different Slimming World desserts 🙂
This is is a really quick and easy dessert to put together. I’m using meringue nests from Tesco to make it easier but you can Google the recipe for Slimming World meringue.
I don’t bother trying to make my own meringue anymore after my first attempt was a disaster. Even the kids wouldn’t eat it and they don’t usually care as long as it’s sweet!
- 4 Meringue nests
- 150g Plain Quark
- 100g Fat-free natural Greek yogurt
- 2 Ripe and wrinkly passion fruit
- 2 Small bananas, sliced
- 1 Sachet white chocolate options
- Mix the Quark, Greek yogurt and sachet of white chocolate options together in a bowl.
- Spoon the Quark mixture into each of the 4 meringue nests.
- Top each nest with sliced banana.
- Just before serving drizzle the passion fruit pulp over the bananas
3 syns per serving
For more recipes, Slimming World friendly and some not so SW friendly! click here