Chicken Noodle Stir-Fry – Slimming World Recipe
Dried noodles are syn free on Slimming World and I love a stir-fry dish so this is one of my favourite meals. You can pack it with lots of speedy vegetables and enjoy the whole dish, syn free.
Chicken Noodle Stir-Fry
You can change the meat for pork, beef or even prawns if you’re not a fan of chicken.
If you want to use fresh ginger instead of ground, you’ll need about a tablespoon peeled and grated. We don’t use ginger often enough to buy it fresh so we always use ground.
- Egg Noodles for 2 servings
- 1 medium onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 small red and yellow pepper, sliced
- Small head of broccoli cut into florets
- 150g mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 120ml chicken stock
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- Boil the noodles according to the packet instructions
- Meanwhile, in a large wok, spray with the low-calorie cooking spray and fry the chicken until cooked.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Spray pan again and fry the peppers, broccoli, mushrooms and onions until soft. Add the ginger and mix.
- In a bowl, mix the chicken stock, soy sauce and tomato puree.
- Add the chicken and noodles to the wok then our over the soy sauce mixture.
- Stir-fry for 3 more minutes then serve.
For more recipes, Slimming World friendly and not so SW friendly! click here