My handbag contents #Blogtober16
My handbag contents
I wrote a post about my handbag contents way back in August 2011 when it was a blog prompt on Britmums. I didn’t use my handbag much back then but I use it all the time now.
Today in my handbag we have:
- My new purse
- Spare glasses
- Frozen pencil case with bits and bobs – see below
- My Slimming World book
- Fold up bag pouch (the bag is currently in the car hiding some Christmas gifts I bought for the kids yesterday. I can’t get them out till they’re in bed. I forgot to get them out last night!)
- Naproxen and co-dydramol for my bad back
- A lovely pill box the mother in law bought me from her holidays
- A tin of spearmints
My Frozen pencil case, that until recently was a lovely Gorjuss Ruby pencil case (Ella wanted a pencil case the other day. I gave her mine and bought this one for a quid. Now she wants the Frozen one so we have to swap when she brings the other one back from school!) holds all my bits and bobs:
My bits and bobs
- Hair bobbles
- Foldable hairbrush
- Black cotton
- Nail clippers
- Eye drops
- My broken ring the super wonderful husband bought me for Christmas a few years ago :'(
- Nail file
- Hair grip
- Paper clip
- Tinkerbell pin with no back
- Spare memory card for my camera
- A lens for the iPhone I no longer have!
I’m looking forward to seeing the contents of everyone else’s handbags!
I’m taking part in #Blogtober16. It’s a post every day during October with a different prompt. Tomorrow I’ll be showing you what’s in my fridge.