Last month’s bucket list is, mostly, unfinished and our August monthly bucket list can be found on the Summer Bucket List post 🙂
1) Ant’s built a cover over our patio so now I have to get the walls painted white and the patio furniture in place so we can start enjoying it.
We got the painting done but that’s about it!
2) Help Ant get his garage sorted out. He’s going to be ruthless with his many belongings and he wants to get it organised properly but it’s a massive job so we’re going to do it together.
We emptied the garage and Ant has made a start on getting his new office area sorted but there are still so many boxes to go through and sort.
3) Get my hair dyed. I’ve bought some purple!! hair dye and my mum’s going to come and visit so she can do it for me.
I managed this one 😀 My mum came and did it for me but I should have bought 3 boxes of dye instead of 2 so it’s going to need a top up sooner than usual.
4) Have my Nan-Nan and Aunty Jane over for afternoon tea once the patio is all ready.
As above, the patio is nowhere near ready so this is going to have to wait a bit longer
5) Make a start on the stairs. I want to remove the carpet and paint them because I hate trying to hoover them. Using a brush and dustpan is so much easier!
I haven’t even thought about this one because we’ve had so much other stuff to do. I reckon this is going to be moved to the September bucket list!