BBQ Pulled Pork – Slimming World
BBQ Pulled Pork
I love pulled pork, it’s one of my favourites. I was really happy that Slimming World has a syn free version 🙂
Syn free on Extra Easy
- 1.5-2kg pork shoulder, all fat removed
- 5 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 500g passata
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp sweetener
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the passata, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, mustard powder, sweetener, garlic and seasoning in a saucepan. Heat and simmer for around 15 minutes or until the mixture thickens.
- Sear all sides of the meat in a hot frying pan then transfer to the slow cooker. Pour over the sauce and cook on low for 8-12 hours.
- Remove the pork from the slow cooker and allow to rest on a chopping board for at least 15 minutes. Shred the meat using 2 forks and serve, drizzled with the sauce, with a selection of your favourite speed vegetables.