I missed a few weeks when I lost my blogging mojo but I’m back and ready to link up with This Enchanted Pixie’s 52 weeks of gratitude 🙂
1) I finally got to meet my gorgeous new nephew, Logan and had lots of cuddles 🙂
2) Eating dinner outside in the gorgeous weather
3) Meeting lovely bloggers at my first blogging event
4) Watching the girls have fun in the paddling pool
5) Enjoying a lovely afternoon in the nice, cool library and seeing Ella and Kaycee get so excited about starting their summer reading challenge 🙂 Ella read her first book over the first 2 days!
6) Planning out our fairy garden. We’re going to do it under the apple tree although I’ve just realised it might not be the best place seeing as the tree is so laden down with fruit, the branches are actually touching the floor and the apples are starting to fall off now. It may be a bit hazardous to the fairy garden but we’ll how it goes!
7) Seeing the girls enjoying camping in the garden. Since the holidays started they haven’t slept in their own beds! the tent has to come down though because the grass needs some sun and water before it dies and I need to mow the lawn before the birthday BBQ on Saturday.
8) Looking forward to seeing family at the weekend at the aforementioned birthday BBQ
9) Making a start on the garden. I have big plans and can’t wait to get going with them because the state of the garden right now is really depressing me.
10) The smell of the sweet peas that I actually grew myself this year 🙂