Tell me about yourself…..
and all I have to do in return is tell, well everyone, 7 secret things about me :os
I’ve been working on this post for ages and haven’t been able to publish until now because I haven’t been able to think about 7 things people don’t know about me!
It’s been a struggle but I think I’m finally there, although I’ll bet none of this is really any news to anyone!
1) I have a weird toe on my left foot. The big toe and third toe are the same height and the second toe is smaller. It looks like the second and third toe have swapped places!
2) I love Baileys in my coffee and hot chocolate and sometimes have it in every drink I have during the day, no matter what time it is.
3) I sometimes feel guilty for putting a splash of Baileys in my morning coffee, even though I only have about a capful so the alcohol content is tiny. It’s the taste I love.
I’ve run out of it at the moment though so I’m really looking forward to Christmas….it wouldn’t be Christmas without Baileys!
4) I can’t stop getting new books, even though my ‘to read’ pile is huge and I don’t think I’ll ever get through them all….well I won’t if I keep getting new ones I just love books so much I can’t help myself.
I usually get some money for Christmas and for the last 3 years, I’ve always spent it on books from Asda when they have a huge selection for £1 each in the sales. I still have some I bought last year that I haven’t read yet!
5) I hate washing my hair. I love how it feels when it’s been done but I really don’t like having to do it. It also takes soooo long to dry and I’m not a fan of hairdryers either. My hair is so thick it can sometimes take the whole day to dry properly.
6) Talking of hair. I haven’t been to a hairdressers since before Aiden was born (he’ll be twelve in April) because I don’t like hair dressers either!
I have long hair which is always tied back so I see little point spending money on a hairdresser when I can just cut a bit off when it starts getting too long and annoying me. I tip my head forward, gather my hair together and twist it; put a hair bobble in where I plan to cut then cut straight across. I saw a tv hairdresser do it once and he said it’s a quick way to give instant layers and ever since then, I did it myself!
7) Everyone who knows me knows the next one but for those who don’t, I met my husband in an MSN parenting group. We met in 2003, got married in 2005, had KayCee the same year then Ella in 2007. We’re both still very much in love and I thank fate or whatever it was that made me join that particular group out of the numerous parenting groups there were to choose from 🙂
I’m having trouble coming up with other bloggers who haven’t already been tagged and I’m using the list I used from another post like this one! Here are my five and my apologies if you’ve been tagged already 🙂