- Cherry Menlove - I found this blog when someone mentioned her on Mumsnet. I was curious so I googled the name and found her lovely web site. It inspired me to do more crafting, cooking and also to start writing my own blog on a regular basis. Until I found Cherry's site, I'd only done a couple of posts in the last 2 years on this blog but I loved reading about her, her husband and those adorable twins and thought it would be nice to have a record of my children's lives. I look forward to every new post!
- One of the first blogs I came across when I started blogging, was 365 Days of Summer; some of the things Summer gets up to has me in stitches. I had to go back to the beginning and read every post from the first one. I absolutely love the photo of Summer at the top of the blog!
- I love the way the author of Love in the Nest writes. There's just something about her; she seems like she'd be a really good friend. I look forward to each post and I especially loved the post she did for the Britmums personal prompt. I want to go to that hotel now and spend the weekend!
- Who wouldn't love the hugely talented and funny, Mammasaurus! She has me laughing when she writes and when she vlogs. She also runs the brilliant 'Love new blogs' which is a great idea. I keep forgetting to get my entry in but I'm determined to get one in soon!
- My last choice is Grace under Pressure. Grace is her daughter and she has Aspergers Syndrome. I really like her writing style. She takes you with her on the highs and lows and it's a very interesting read, especially for someone who doesn't know much about Aspergers.
Hop on over to Britmums to add your link and read all the other entries.